Wednesday 24 March 2010

New Templated Cards

I was feeling really happy with the new template I had been plodding away with over the last week or so:

Karn (demonstration of the template.. the art's pretty rough:)


... I was really happy to settle this one:

Side note: This was my long-standing AD&D character (Forgotten Realms). She made a guest appearance as an epic character at the finale of the Third Campaign (defending the fortress of Kentaro and the dead goddess Ravinia).





... and then THIS occurs:
(from the Rise of the Eldrazi mechanics page)
http://www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/article.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/riseoftheeldrazi/mechanics












I was hoping to do a template for the Eldrazi when I have a spare moment (i.e. ages from now).. These new cards look exciting though. Will be a challenge to template :)

No comments:

Post a Comment