Wednesday 22 September 2010

Musings

At odd times, I seem to be thinking about additions. My current worries are the lack of aggressive creatures. Have decided to plop in new cards on an ad hoc basis.

Also, this is part of my intense criminal-law-assignment avoidance scheme.

This one took about eight minutes... then when printing, realised it already existed. Sad.

Serves me right for not checking.






Later on I remembered another one I made then forgot:






I really want to add Cursecatcher and Merrow Rejerey (but can't find the artwork).


This guy I had the artwork for ages. Also, Blue is the colour I want to push into aggressive (cough.. Merfolk .. cough) territory.





.. after making this, of course, I kicked myself (it doesn't work in a singleton environment). Sigh. One of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment